NOTA: cabinetul medical HomeoConsult este inregistrat legal si functioneaza de pe teritoriul Regatului Unit – de aceea urmatorii termeni vor fi in limba engleza. In conformitate cu legislatia britanica urmatorii termeni si conditii nu va afecteaza drepturile. Daca locuiti in afara Regatului Unit, este responsabilitatea Dumneavoastra de a verifica drepturile pe care le aveti, precum si legislatia locala cu privire la folosirea oricarui medicament homeopatic, remediu floral, plan de nutritie sau supliment alimentar.
CMA (COMPLEMENTARY MEDICAL ASSOCIATION) REGISTERED
BENEFITS FOR CMA PRACTITIONER MEMBERS:
- The Complementary Medical Association is a non-profit organisation DEDICATED to ensuring YOUR success in practice. As a Full CMA Member „MCMA”, you will be recognised as being among the elite in the entire profession. Nothing says more about YOUR commitment to excellence and professionalism than CMA Membership.
- Be Featured as a Top Practitioner on This Site – every day, we feature six CMA Practitioner „MCMA” Members directly on our home page – you will be featured here in rotation with a quick introduction and this links directly to your very own page on The CMA site.
- You will have your very own page on this website that features your biography, your picture, the disciplines you practice, all your contact details and plenty of room for you to introduce yourself properly, to talk about how and why you practice in the way that you do – and to include real patient/client testimonials so that people can really get to know you on a personal level – this is the most effective way of developing a practice.
- You will be eligible to participate in the Jayney Goddard MSc, FCMA’s online Practice and Business Development MasterClasses at a preferential CMA Member’s only rate, saving you hundreds of pounds! Jayney Goddard is President of The Complementary Medical Association and over the past three decades Jayney has been instrumental in supporting thousands of practitioners to grow their practices – and she is dedicated to YOUR success.
- As a CMA Full Member, you’ll get referrals from people searching for a Fully Qualified Practitioner on this site – we get a huge amount of traffic – and you will benefit directly from this as it offers you the perfect platform to promote your work.
- You’ll have access to the full CMA website – there are certain parts of the website that are inaccessible to non-Members – and these include our special Practice Development pages and more.
- You’ll also have the option to have your articles published on The CMA website (subject to acceptance). We particularly encourage research articles and case studies.
- Receive The CMA Latest World News on Scientific Breakthroughs in Complementary Medicine, FREE by email every week. This invaluable e-Newsletter keeps our Members totally up to date with all the latest research across the entire field of Complementary Medicine and Natural Health Care – as well as keeping you totally in the picture as to political developments that directly affect our profession globally.
- Receive your CMA Certificate of Membership – ready to frame and display on the wall of your Practice.
- Access to Top Class, Low Cost, Professional Indemnity Insurance (at a specially negotiated rate only available to CMA Members).